Brokerage Event on micro and nanotechnologies
Within the framework of international event IMAGINENANO 2018, the Basque Enterprise Europe Network organizes the brokerage event focused on micro and nanotechnologies and their applications in various industrial sectors.
The 4th edition of ImagineNano, one of the largest European Events in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology will take place again in Bilbao (March 13-15, 2018) at the Bilbao Exhibition Centre (BEC). This event will be organized by Phantoms Foundation and the Donostia International Physics Center (DIPC).
Following the overwhelming success of ImagineNano 2015, several conferences will be held in parallel in a high-tech infrastructure, as well as a vast exhibition, one-to-one meetings and an industrial forum where everyone can meet and greet Nanotechnology side by side.
ImagineNano will therefore gather the global nanotechnology community, including researchers, industry policymakers and investors.
There´s no doubt that ImagineNano is the right place to see and be seen.
- Latest trends in micro and nanotechnologies
- Short, sharp 30 minute meetings to foster effective networking
- Get to know key R&D players offering their capacities
- Get your problem solved - Matching organizations offering or seeking solutions
- Aerospace & Aeronautics | Agro-food
- Automotive | Biotech
- Chemistry | Construction
- Cosmetics | Defense and Security
- Electronics & Microelectronics
- Energy | Environment
- Industrial automation/Industrial manufacturing
- Materials | Measurement and inspection
- Medicine/Health | Pharmaceutical
- Production | Pulp&Paper
- Telecommunications | Textile
Why to participate
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Present your know-how and innovative technologies
- Free of charge for those who already registered to attend ImagineNano2018 (Global, Conference and Exhibition Pass)
- 100€ (+VAT) for participants who wish to attend the brokerage event (March 14, 2018)
Once registered for the brokerage event, the Phantoms Foundation will contact you in order to provide all the details to perform the corresponding payment.